Posted by Admin on July, 16, 2020
Absorbent Kraft papers are highly used in various industries. For making envelops and stationary this type of paper is very cost effective and environment friendly.
What is Absorbent Kraft Paper?
An Absorbent Kraft Paper is known for its thickness, volume, strength and also high tear resistance. As it is very light weighted, Kraft wrapping paper keeps shipping costs down. It also provides better protection than any other packaging material. Absorbent Kraft paper has high degree of porosity with good absorbency for resin impregnation. Used as a bottom layer in decorative laminates. The absorbent word attached to it due to the properties like Uniform thickness and high wet strength enable it for the good absorption.
Uses of Absorbent Kraft Paper:
Normal Kraft Paper is strong and generally rough. The high Absorbent Kraft Paper is used for lamination. It is used for the manufacturing of Sun-mica sheets. The Absorbent Kraft Paper is easily available in the market. It is a kind of paper which can controls sponginess, in other words it has a high capacity of porosity. It is useful for the end user as bottom layer of decorative laminates and tube making. Basically, it is made of clean low Kappa hard wood Kraft with good consistency.
Key features of an Absorbent Kraft Paper:
• Absorbent Kraft Paper has special feature of excellent liquid absorbing capacity
• Special bags for plantation of saplings
• Used for building construction and to wrap the furniture
• It is durable and flexible
Types of Absorbent Kraft Paper
Spinning Kraft Paper
Electronical Kraft Paper
Steel Interleaving Kraft Paper
Sack Kraft Paper
Foaming Kraft Paper
• Medical Grade Bleached Kraft Paper
• Printed Kraft Paper
• Colored Kraft Paper
Qualities of an ideal supplier
• They must offer moderate price, also their products are highly recommended or appreciated among all the customers
• They must be able to bring or get these products in a bulk of quantity
• They must be leading, well-known suppliers, imports and traders in the market
Is this product environmental friendly?
Yes, of course this product is absolutely environmental friendly packaging. One is because Kraft Paper can be recycled and re-used, and another reason is that some Kraft Paper is made from recycled waste pulp environmental friendly Kraft Cardboard.
Where can you get this product?
There are end numbers of suppliers of best quality Absorbent Kraft Paper that can be provided best quality products in low-priced range. Here are some features to consider before settling a supplier:
2. Response to change
3. Freedom to choose mode of payment
4. Open and direct communication
6. Accountability for quality issue
7. Available for customization
Qualities of a good absorbent Kraft paper manufacturer
• Must be into various verticals of paper manufacturing.
• Manufacturers of specialized grades of paper enriched with the expertise.
• Manufacturer of absorbent Kraft paper like A grade premium quality and B grade absorbent paper.
• Must have capacity to produce on a large scale.
• Must be manufactures and exporters of specialty paper from India.
• Capable of manufacturing food and medical grade paper.
• Their strength must be quality, consistency and our marketing policy which stands unique.